House Mate Partners Co., Ltd. requires personal information upon dealings with our customers.
Yutaka Iseki, Representative Director of House Mate Partners Co., Ltd.
* At the time of issuing of this document, namely House Mate Partners Co., Ltd., House Mate Management Co., House Mate Shop Co., Ltd., House Mate Works Co., Ltd., Human Harbor Co., Ltd., MIS House Mate Co., Ltd.,
- 1.Acquisition of Personal Information
- We will acquire personal information with a clear purpose and through lawful and fair means.
- 2.Information that may be Acquired
- 1. Information such as addresses, names and contact information of owners, sellers, buyers, lessors, lessees, joint and several guarantors, and other parties written on sale and purchase agreements, lease agreements (documents prescribed in Article 37 of the Building Lots and Buildings Transaction Business Law) or statements of important matters (writings prescribed in Article 35 of the Building Lots and Buildings Transaction Business Law) relating to real estate.
- 2. Information such as addresses, names and contact information of trustors, trustees and other parties under any trust agreements such as real estate management trust agreements.
- 3. Information such as addresses, names and contact information of persons party to agreements relating to real estate transactions, construction, maintenance, repairs, renovations and other upkeep such as agency and mediation requests, construction agreements and renovation construction agreements.
- 4. Information such as addresses, names and contact information under any loan agreements or indemnity agreements.
- 5. Information such as addresses, names and contact information of owners, lessors, lessees, joint and several guarantors, and other parties written on real estate lease agreements to be acquired from a delegating party in connection with delegated services such as agency services for company housing.
- 6. Information such as addresses, names and contact information relating to life insurance agreements or casualty insurance agreements.
- 7. Information such as addresses, names and contact information of applicants in relation to services for introducing employment offers from employment agencies or service providers or for placement support or career change support.
- 8. Information such as addresses, names and contact information of instructors and students in relation to services for conducting and supporting various kinds of seminars aimed at improvement of vocational skills.
- 9. Any information corresponding to the examples set out above written in any agreements about parties to the agreements, interested persons to the agreements and other relevant parties.
- 10. Any information corresponding to the examples set out above about persons who apply to or subscribe to the matters set out in items 1 to 9 above.
- 11. Information on any certification documents such as certificates of residence, seal certifications and copies of passport submitted by customers in relation to items 1 to 10 above.
- 3.Purpose of Use of the Information Acquired
- 1. To fulfill the intentions and the purposes of agreements entered into under the preceding paragraph such as sale, purchase and leasing concerning real estate transactions and real estate management, contracting, maintenance, repairs, renovations, financing and insurance solicitation services as well as to provide any subsequent after-sales services and services from us such as communication, investigation, information and guidance.
- 2. To conduct any operations required to fulfill the purposes of agreements under the preceding item, such as credit decisions (including credit references to credit information agency) and cooperation with neighborhood activities (town associations, resident associations etc.) in the community.
- 3. To conduct registration procedures for employment agencies and the like, to provide information on employment offers, and to provide human resource services.
- 4. To conduct seminars conducted by House Mate Partners Co., Ltd. or its group companies, and to provide information on arrangements and special offers etc. regarding transport and accommodation for such seminars.
- 4.Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will never provide any third parties with your personal information except in cases set out below. If information is provided to a third party in any case other than those set out below, we will seek your consent again.
- 1. When the information is used jointly among our group companies in order to give appropriate answers on matters that you have inquired about.
- 2. When any event provided for by law or ordinance arises.
- 3. When we have acquired your consent in advance.
- 4. When required in order to fulfill the purposes set out in each item in paragraph 3 above.
- 5.Joint Use of Personal Information
- 1. Personal information may be used jointly in the following manner if items 1 and 4 of paragraph 4 above apply.
- 2. The personal information to be used jointly includes all items necessary to fulfill the purposes.
- 3. The scope of joint use is within our group companies, namely each group company that needs the personal information to fulfill the purposes.
- 4. The purposes of the joint use of personal information are the same as the purposes to which you have agreed.
- 5. House Mate Partners Co., Ltd. assumes responsibility for the management of the personal information that is used jointly.
* At the time of issuing of this document, “group companies” refers to House Mate Partners Co., Ltd., House Mate Management Co., House Mate Shop Co., Ltd., House Mate Works Co., Ltd., Human Harbor Co., Ltd., and MIS House Mate Co., Ltd.
- 6.Delegation of Personal Information
- In order to achieve the purposes set out in paragraph 3 above, we may delegate part of the business of handling the personal information upon nominating a company that is appropriate for handling personal information.
- 7.Freedom to Provide Personal Information
- The personal information that we request that you provide is necessary for our transactions with you. We ask for your understanding in advance that we will be unable to proceed with transactions with you unless the necessary personal information is provided.
- 8.Disclosed Personal Information
- Disclosed Personal Information for use by us means the information described in paragraph 2 above.
- 9.Purposes of Use of Personal Information
- The purposes of use of personal information by us are consistent with the description in paragraph 3 above.
- 10.Disclosure, Amendment and Deletion of Disclosed Personal Information
- 1. When you request disclosure of, amendment to, deletion of, or suspension to the use of, your personal information, we will promptly respond to your request to the extent that does not interfere with the business being carried out under the agreement between us in accordance with the prescribed procedures.
- 2. Procedure for Requesting Disclosure, etc.
When you wish to request disclosure or release otherwise of the Disclosed Personal Information held by us, please complete and affix your seal to a request form (Request Form of Disclosed Personal Information) and mail it together with sufficient documentation required to identify the claimant. When we receive the request form, we will confirm the details of your request, carry out appropriate procedures without delay (within five business days) and, in principle, inform you in writing (by letter).
- 1:Matters that may be Requested
- ・Disclosure of the Disclosed Personal Information
・Notice of Purposes of Use of the Disclosed Personal Information
・Revision on the Disclosed Personal Information (Amendment or Addition)
・Deletion of the Disclosed Personal Information
・Suspension of use or provision to any third party of the Disclosed Personal Information
- 2:Documents Required to Identify the Requesting Party
- A copy of your driver’s license, passport or health insurance card, which states the same name and address as those stated in the disclosure request form. * Please black out any information regarding your Japanese legal domicile (honseki).
- 3:We request that you pay 1,000 yen as a fee to disclose the Disclosed Personal Information and to notify you of the purposes of the Disclosed Personal Information. Please deposit the fee to the bank account that we will designate (with any transfer charges borne by you). We will mail you the Request Form of Disclosed Personal Information and other documentation upon confirmation of the payment.
- 4:Requests made by Proxy
- If you wish to request disclosure by a proxy, please contact House Mate Group Customer Services regarding the necessary documents and procedures.
- 5:Address to Send Documents
- House Mate Group Customer Services
41st Floor, Sunshine 60, 3-1-1 Higashi-Ikebukuro
Toshima-ku, Tokyo, 170-6041
- 11.Protection of Personal Information
- We will endeavor to prevent unauthorized access to, disclosure, loss, falsification or damage of personal information that we have obtained from you, or to rectify any situation that occurs, and improve management regulations to securely keep under strict management the information that has been collected so that no issues occur.
- 12.Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
House Mate Group Customer Service
TEL：03-3590-0966Office Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (weekdays)
Enacted in December 1, 2004
Amended on September 11, 2017